Cambridge Laptop Repair offer a UK national laptop screen replacement service at a price which cannot be matched. Since every laptop is different, please contact us for a free quote where we will give you our best price for your laptop screen replacement. Our prices include all shipping, parts and labour; There are no hidden costs, so contact us for a free no obligation quote now. Our fast laptop screen repair service gives you more than just a repair, see our “More than just a Repair” tab on the right for more information. We stock most replacement laptop screens, in all sizes and resolutions which means that we can repair and dispatch most laptop screen repairs on the same day that we receive your laptop.
Do you need a fast Laptop Screen Replacement service? Laptop screen cracked? We can replace your laptop screen or netbook screen. We replace laptop screens for all laptop manufacturers including Acer, Sony, Apple, Toshiba, HP, Compaq, Packard Bell, Asus, Dell, ADVENT and many more. Macbook and Macbook Pro Screen Replacement is a unique expertise we have perfected. We carry macbook and macbook pro screen replacements from all over the UK.
Here is a list of laptop brands that we stock screen replacements for:
Dell, Acer, HP, IBM-Lenovo, Compaq, Gateway, Toshiba, Sony, Apple, Samsung, Fujitsu, Packard Bell, NEC, Asus,Fujitsu, Alienware.
The Laptop or Netbook Screen Replacement Process
Getting a laptop replacement screen fitted to your laptop is simple. This is the four step process:
- Contact Cambridge Laptop Repair for a free quote.
- If you are happy with the quote, we will collect your laptop via insured courier (DPD).
- Once we receive it, we will get right to work repairing and replacing your broken laptop screen. Within a matter of hours (not days), we’ll replace the cracked, broken, damaged or dead screen with a brand new replacement laptop screen.
- We will return your laptop via insured courier (DPD).
Our replacement laptop screens are fully tested and RoHS compliant. We do not use B-grade or second hand screens like many other companies do. If you get us to replace your laptop screen, you can be assured that only the highest quality screens will be used. If you would rather, we can use a 2nd hand screen which you can provide, or we can source at your request. We will only fit ‘A’ grade second hand screens (meaning no scratches, damage or dead pixels).
A few models of laptop that we see for repair frequently are Sony VAIO screen repairs and Acer Aspire screen replacement.
Unique 3 Year Warranty Optional Upgrade
We want to give you complete peace of mind after having your laptop repaired by us which is why we offer you an option to upgrade to our unique 3 Year warranty on all our Laptop Screen Repairs (most repair companies offer just 3 months). This means that if your laptop fails with the same fault within 36 months, we will repair it for you free of charge. If for any reason it isn’t possible to repair your laptop under warranty, we will be happy to give you a full no quibble refund for the original repair.
UK Laptop Screen Replacement 3 Year Warranty !
We don’t just repair laptops in Cambridgeshire, We repair them from all over the UK! We have helped thousands of people all across the UK with their laptop problems and we can help you too!
Your laptop will be treated with the utmost care every step of the way. Our technicians have experience repairing all makes and models of laptop including Apple Macs. We are the laptop repair specialists; if your laptop is broken, we can fix it!
- We understand you need your laptop back fast, so we stock parts for every repair; If we don’t have the part, we can get it for the next working day.
- We treat your your personal data with the utmost respect, privacy and security.
- We can help you no matter where you are in the UK. Our couriers are fast and fully insured. Your laptop will arrive safely, get repaired quickly and be back to you before you know it.
- Do I need to back up my data when I send my laptop to you for a screen replacement? It is not essential, but we strongly advise always backing up your data, music and pictures before sending your laptop away for ANY repair.
- Do I need to send my power supply charger with my laptop? No, we keep all power supply units in stock.
- Will the new screen have any warranty? Yes we are so confident with our supplier of OEM grade screens, we will pass on a no quibble 36 month warranty if you purchase this option.
- Can we do other repairs too? Yes! We are UK experts in laptop power socket repairs, Laptop motherboard repairs, and laptop virus removal problems.
- Is my laptop Insured? Yes. We have negotiated a special cover of £400.00 plus the std £100.00 ASk for details. Most Laptop companies have no cover!
- How is my laptop secured ? Our highly secure building has full protection 24/7, 365 days per year. We are also insured for £2Million. Each laptop is stored in its own locked bay.
- Will you test my laptop for other faults? Yes. We automatically carry our virus scans, and optimization processes.
- Do you provide Laptop screen replacements for All Makes and Models? Yes. We hold more than 156 different screen types in stock and have access to all makes and models, even foreign laptops purchased abroad.
Tips For Protecting Your Laptop Screen
- Never shut the lid of your laptop with a pen or pencil resting inside the laptop.
- Always close the laptop lid safely and carefully when not using the laptop.
- Never have food and drink near your laptop, regardless of whether you are working on laptop on or not.
- Do not poke the screen with your finger or a sharp instrument like a pen or pencil.
- Never place books or other heavy items on the closed lid of a laptop. The pressure will crack the laptop screen.
- Do not attempt to clean the laptop screen when it is on.
- Always use a damp lint free cloth to clean your laptop screen.
- Glass cleaning products are excellent but do not use excess amounts as the grease smear effect will be evident.
- Always lower the screen with two hands. Sometimes the screen will over flex when using one hand, causing the screen to crack.
- If the hinges of a laptop are cracked or damaged, seek a laptop repair immediately, otherwise the screen could also become damaged.
- If the lid of a laptop is damaged, seek a replacement or the screen could also become damaged over time.
- If you think your screen has failed, try plugging the laptop in to a VGA / HD monitor using the correct cable type. This will help you diagnose if the screen is faulty. If both the monitor and screen show no signs of output, it potentially could be a laptop motherboard repair required. See motherboard repairs under services tab.
Some of the world’s largest Manufacturers are all based in Asia. Here is a list of the biggest names in Laptop Screen Manufacturing. AUO, Chi-Mei, Toshiba, Hannstar.
Buying replacement screens from the leading fabricators is our main priority. We know cheap pattern parts simply do not last or give you the customer the best experience. Our experience in Screen Repairs for Dell, Acer, HP, IBM-Lenovo, Compaq, Gateway, Toshiba, Sony, Apple, Samsung, Fujitsu, Packard Bell, NEC, Asus,Fujitsu, Alienware is proven and with over 20 years combined experience we are the Uk’s leading experts in this field. Check out our testimonials here.