Video Showing Laptop Screen Replacement
Cambridge Laptop Repair offer a UK national laptop screen replacement service at a price which cannot be matched. Since every laptop is different, please contact us for a free quote where we will give you our best price for your laptop screen replacement. Our prices include all shipping, parts and labour; There are no hidden costs, so contact us for a free no obligation quote now. Our fast laptop screen repair service gives you more than just a repair, see our “More than just a Repair” tab on the right for more information. We stock most replacement laptop screens, in all sizes and resolutions which means that we can repair and dispatch most laptop screen repairs on the same day that we receive your laptop.
Do you need a fast Laptop Screen Replacement service? Laptop screen cracked? We can replace your laptop screen or netbook screen. We replace laptop screens for all laptop manufacturers including Acer, Sony, Apple, Toshiba, HP, Compaq, Packard Bell, Asus, Dell, ADVENT and many more. Macbook and Macbook Pro Screen Replacement is a unique expertise we have perfected. We carry macbook and macbook pro screen replacements from all over the UK.
Here is a list of laptop brands that we stock screen replacements for:
Dell, Acer, HP, IBM-Lenovo, Compaq, Gateway, Toshiba, Sony, Apple, Samsung, Fujitsu, Packard Bell, NEC, Asus,Fujitsu, Alienware.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to back up my data when I send my laptop to you for a screen replacement? It is not essential, but we strongly advise always backing up your data, music and pictures before sending your laptop away for ANY repair as we cannot be held responsible for any data loss.
- Do I need to send my power supply charger with my laptop? No, we keep all power supply units in stock.
- Will the new screen have any warranty? Yes we are so confident with our supplier of OEM grade screens, we provide a 12 month warranty.
- Can we do other repairs too? Yes! We are UK experts in laptop power socket repairs, Laptop motherboard repairs, and laptop virus removal problems.
- Is my laptop Insured? Yes, we have Public & Products Liability insurance for goods at our premises. Goods in transit are insured by the courier.
- Will you test my laptop for other faults? Yes. We carry our hardware diagnostic on all repairs unless specifically booked in for a particular repair.
- Do you provide Laptop screen replacements for All Makes and Models? Typically Yes. We hold a variety of screen types in stock and have access to stock for most makes and models, even foreign laptops purchased abroad on next day delivery.
Tips For Protecting Your Laptop Screen
- Never shut the lid of your laptop with a pen or pencil resting inside the laptop.
- Always close the laptop lid safely and carefully when not using the laptop.
- Never have food and drink near your laptop, regardless of whether you are working on laptop on or not.
- Do not poke the screen with your finger or a sharp instrument like a pen or pencil.
- Never place books or other heavy items on the closed lid of a laptop. The pressure will crack the laptop screen.
- Do not attempt to clean the laptop screen when it is on.
- Always use a damp lint free cloth to clean your laptop screen.
- Glass cleaning products are excellent but do not use excess amounts as the grease smear effect will be evident.
- Always lower the screen with two hands. Sometimes the screen will over flex when using one hand, causing the screen to crack.
- If the hinges of a laptop are cracked or damaged, seek a laptop repair immediately, otherwise the screen could also become damaged.
- If the lid of a laptop is damaged, seek a replacement or the screen could also become damaged over time.
- If you think your screen has failed, try plugging the laptop in to a VGA / HD monitor using the correct cable type. This will help you diagnose if the screen is faulty. If both the monitor and screen show no signs of output, it potentially could be a laptop motherboard repair required. See motherboard repairs under services tab.
- Please note all data backups must be carried out prior to booking your device with CLR. We cannot be responsible for any data loss or backup procedure.
Check out our testimonials here.