Fast..Efficient..100% Money Back Guarantee
Have you spilt tea, coffee, or any other liquid on your laptop? Before we tell you how we can help, you must follow the following instructions to give your laptop the highest chance of survival:
- If your laptop is plugged into the power, turn it off at the mains and unplug it from the laptop.
- Power down the laptop immediately by holding the power button until the laptop turns off.
- Remove the battery.
- Try to drain as much liquid out of the laptop is possible, and mop up what you can.
- Put your laptop into an upside down “V” shape (see the “Teepee Your Laptop” Image to the right). We recommend that you put the laptop on a towel.
- Contact us, and do not turn the laptop back on (for about three days).
Liquid spills happen to the best of us. Don’t worry – your laptop should be entirely salvageable. Trust it to our competent technicians. If you get in touch, we can give you a comprehensive quote, and arrange to pick up your laptop, to speedily repair any damage. Within hours of its arrival, we can get to work on bringing your laptop back to life, and then send it off for testing. Before you know it, your laptop will be back in your hands, as good as new.
A Lengthy Guarantee
As we attempt to recover your laptop from any kind of liquid spill, we will do everything in our power to ensure that you will be able to use your laptop again, and as soon as possible. We won’t use second-hand or low grade parts to repair your model, so you don’t have to worry about the same problems cropping up time and time again. In fact, we have a 12 months’ warranty, which guarantees that our repairs will last, and if they don’t, we will repair your laptop again for free.
No matter where you are in the UK, we can send out a fully-insured courier service to pick up and drop off your laptop, so you don’t have to take time out of your daily schedule. As we are laptop repair specialists, you know you are in safe hands.