Call us today for advice on your Mac Product.
The MacBook repair team provide a fully approved MacBook Screen Replacement and fitting service for ALL Apple MacBooks MacBook Pro and MacBook Air Products with a cracked or broken screen.
Our Mac Screen replacement service for these products are carried out by a specialist team of trained Engineers. Although Mac screens are not dissimilar to other high end screens found in top of the range windows laptops, the procedure for removing and replacing these screens is considerably different. The hinge mechanism, the removal of outer fascias and brackets are very different. All new Apple screen replacement Services carry a full 12 month warranty To Book Your Mac in for a new screen simply call us on
Tips For Cleaning Your MacBook, MacBook Pro or MacBook Air Product Display
Follow these general rules when cleaning the screen.
- Shut down your Mac product, detach the power adapter, and remove the battery.
- Dampen a clean, soft, lint-free cloth or paper with water only and wipe the screen. Do not spray liquid directly on the screen.
- Do not apply too much pressure to the screen and definitely use your other hand to support the back panel of the laptop
- Allow for the smearing to evaporate and the continue to apply light side to side cleaning action strokes to remove any residue or grease marks.
How to identify your MacBook Model
MacBook screen replacements do need to be a correctly identified screen in order to accurately quote. To do this you must identify the serial number or age. Here is a very useful chart from the Apple Mac web site click here . Another way to identify the serial number is to click on the Apple symbol top left and scroll down to first option “about this mac”. Then select “more info” You will see a pop up which looks like this.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to back up my data when I send my laptop to you for a screen replacement? It is not essential, but we strongly advise always backing up your data, music and pictures before sending your laptop away for ANY repair as we cannot be held responsible for any data loss.
- Do I need to send my power supply charger with my laptop? No, we keep all power supply units in stock.
- Will the new screen have any warranty? Yes we are so confident with our supplier of OEM grade screens, we provide a 12 month warranty.
- Can we do other repairs too? Yes! We are UK experts in laptop power socket repairs, Laptop motherboard repairs, and laptop virus removal problems.
- Is my laptop Insured? Yes, we have Public & Products Liability insurance for goods at our premises. Goods in transit are insured by the courier.
- Will you test my laptop for other faults? Yes. We carry our hardware diagnostic on all repairs unless specifically booked in for a particular repair.
- Do you provide Laptop screen replacements for All Makes and Models? Typically Yes. We hold a variety of screen types in stock and have access to stock for most makes and models, even foreign laptops purchased abroad on next day delivery.
- Please note all data backups must be carried out prior to booking your device with CLR. We cannot be responsible for any data loss or backup procedure.