Call us today for advice on your Mac Product. We only fit genuine Mac replacement parts.
48 Hour MacBook Screen Replacement & Repair Service for cracked or broken screens
|Call 01223 852 777|
The MacBook repair team provide a fully approved MacBook Screen Replacement and fitting service for ALL Apple MacBooks MacBook Pro and MacBook Air Products with a cracked or broken screen.
Our Mac Screen replacement service for these products are carried out by a specialist team of trained Engineers. Although Mac screens are not dissimilar to other high end screens found in top of the range windows laptops, the procedure for removing and replacing these screens is considerably different. The hinge mechanism, the removal of outer facias and brackets are very different. For this reason we utilise a fully trained Mac team. All Mac screen replacement Services carry a full 12 month warranty or 3 year warranty when fitted by us. To Book Your Mac in for a new screen simply call us on
0800 808 5220.
Tips For Cleaning Your MacBook, MacBook Pro or MacBook Air Product Display
Follow these general rules when cleaning the screen.
- Shut down your Mac product, detach the power adapter, and remove the battery.
- Dampen a clean, soft, lint-free cloth or paper with water only and wipe the screen. Do not spray liquid directly on the screen.
- Do not apply too much pressure to the screen and definitely use your other hand to support the back panel of the laptop
- Allow for the smearing to evaporate and the continue to apply light side to side cleaning action strokes to remove any residue or grease marks.
How to identify your MacBook Model
MacBook screen replacements do need to be a correctly identified screen in order to accurately quote. To do this you must identify the serial number or age. Here is a very useful chart from the Apple Mac web site click here . Another way to identify the serial number is to click on the Apple symbol top left and scroll down to first option “about this mac”. Then select “more info” You will see a pop up which looks like this.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to back up my data when I send my laptop to you for a screen replacement? It is not essential, but we strongly advise always backing up your data, music and pictures before sending your laptop away for ANY repair.
- Do I need to send my power supply charger with my laptop? No, we keep all power supply units in stock.
- Will the new screen have any warranty? Yes we are so confident with our supplier of OEM grade screens, we will pass on a no quibble 12 month warranty. We also offer an exclusive 3 year warranty for customers looking for maximum value.
- Can we do other repairs too? Yes! We are UK experts in laptop power socket repairs, Laptop motherboard repairs, and laptop virus removal problems.
- Is my laptop Insured? Yes. We have negotiated a special cover of £400.00 plus the std £100.00 ASk for details. Most Laptop companies have no cover!
- How is my laptop secured ? Our highly secure building has full protection 24/7, 365 days per year. We are also insured for £2Million. Each laptop is stored in its own locked bay.
- Will you test my laptop for other faults? Yes. We automatically carry our virus scans, and optimization processes.
- Do you provide Laptop screen replacements for All Makes and Models? Yes. We hold more than 156 different screen types in stock and have access to all makes and models, even foreign laptops purchased abroad.
- What is the best product to clean a mac screen with? We have our very own branded product, please ask for a free sample, we also sell this with its very own micro fibre lint free cloth. This product is used by all our technicians it’s that good!